Our Breeze technology has many enormous advantages over the previous classic lubrication applications.
For the machining process, an average of between 5 and 50 ml of lubricant is used per process hour and tool. These consumption values can also be briefly — depending on the requirements of the individual operation — increased to up to 200 ml per process hour. In addition to this excellent advantage over the previous method, the HPM Breeze method offers further enormous advantages from an economic and ecological point of view.
Only one axial spindle rotary transmission or similar is needed. No change to the spindle is necessary due to our 1-channel technology.
- Different pressures can be controlled via NC machine program
- Oil saturation can also be set via the injection nozzles
- Fill quantity approx. 4 litres
- Reduction of the lubricant consumption many times over
- Reduction of the cleaning effort
- Reduction of emissions
- Reduction of skin irritations
- Always fresh medium in the process
Dry machining according to the HPM Breeze method offers enormous savings potentials in series production.
Traditional quantity lubrication requires numerous systems, e.g., to cool and clean the emulsion, process the chips, and treat the waste water, but these can be eliminated when machining with the HPM Breeze method.
The savings potential is tremendous.