The powerful LSJ Basic Pro is for those who don't let limitations stop them from taking your process to the next level.
Designed for professionals, this system supports the full range of applications and gets the most out of your applications.
Ease of use. Simpler monitoring. Simple Electric. The LSJ Basic Pro makes it easy for you - because it simply can!
Electronic components, stepless control and a robust aluminum housing guarantee durability and reliability. Designed to simply work.
- Basic unit for internal lubrication and the perfect entry into minimum quantity lubrication technology.
- Cooling channel cross-section at the tool outlet from 0.6 mm2 to max. 30 mm2
- Spindle size up to max. HSK 63
- Optimal for all standard applications and processes
- Stepless electrical adjustment of parameters via 0 - 10 V
- Parameters possible without oil
- Switching on and off via customer's machine
- Visual + electrical level monitoring
- Tank capacity 3 liters (max. filling quantity 2 liters)
|Dimensions (W x L x H):||260 x 180 x 400 mm|
|Pressure at the tool:||10 bar*|
|Aerosol outlet:||Ø 10 mm (NW 8)|
* Depending on: Cooling channel cross-section and viscosity of the liquid
|Pressure range:||4,5 – max. 11 bar|
|Compressed air connection:||Ø 10 mm (NW 8)|
(depending on cooling channel cross section)
|Min: 250 Nl/min|
Ideal: 500 Nl/min
Max: 1400+X Nl/min
|Power supply:||24 V (Control signal via machine)|
|Power consumption:||1 A|
|Communication:||24 V DC / 0-10V|
- Stainless steel stand
- Wall bracket made of stainless steel
- Automatic filling 20 liters via customer SPS nozzles for external lubrication (if internal lubrication is not possible)
- 2-way ball valve NW 8
- Extendable with high pressure module for doubling the hall pressure