Discover the world of internal lubrication at an attractive entry-level price with the LSJ Basic.
Developed for countless applications and areas of use where only one parameter is required.
Simple operation: once optimally set, your process will function reliably and reduce your production costs in the long term.
High-quality components and a robust aluminum housing combined with precise workmanship. A system designed for eternity.
- Basic device for internal lubrication and the perfect entry into minimum quantity lubrication technology.
- Cooling channel cross-section at the tool outlet from 0.6mm2 to max. 50mm2
- Spindle size up to max. HSK 63
- Optimal for all applications and processes where only one parameter is required
- Manual setting of the parameters via the pressure regulators
- Adjustment of aerosol saturation via 1 nozzle
- Switching on and off via customer's machine
- Visual fill level monitoring
- Container capacity 3 liters (max. filling quantity 2 liters)
|Dimensions (W x L x H):||250 x 180 x 400 mm|
|Pressure at the tool:||14 – 15,5 bar*|
|Aerosol outlet:||Ø 10 mm (NW 8)|
* Depending on: Cooling channel cross-section and viscosity of the liquid
|Pressure range:||4,5 - 16 bar|
|Compressed air connection:||Ø 10 mm (NW 8)|
(depending on cooling channel cross section)
|Min: 250 Nl/min|
Ideal: 500 Nl/min
Max: 3000 Nl/min
|Power supply:||24 V (Control signal via machine)|
|Power consumption:||0,5 A|
|Communication:||24 V DC|
- Stainless steel stand
- Stainless steel wall bracket
- Level sensor with 3 contacts
- Automatic filling 20 liters via customer PLC or HPM Ecmos 2.0
- HPM Ecmos 2.0 with plug-in power supply 24 V
- Nozzles for external lubrication (if internal lubrication is not possible)
- 2-way ball valve NW 8
- Extendable with high pressure module for doubling the hall pressure