The HPM Breeze TSJ Z05 is used in simple processing machines (e.g. boom drills, manual lathes or milling machines) and with tools Ø > = 5 mm.
The HPM Breeze Z05 mist mixing nozzle is suitable for highly dynamic and complex processes, since the medium and the air are combined and mixed close to the process.
Due to the process-oriented MQL production, a short "chip to chip" time can be realized. The individual parameters can be set independently of the speed. If the tool machine does not have an internal lubricant supply, the HPM Breeze TSJ Z05 can also be used for external lubrication supply.
- Internal lubrication with coolant adapter via internal coolant supply, internal coolant supply tools with at least 0.3 mm22 cross sectional area.
- External lubrication via mist pressure nozzles.
- Even aerosol production using regulated compressed air.
- No clocking at the aerosol outlet.
- Switching on and off via 3/2-way valve
- Extremely short response times
- Single- or multi-channel rotary transmission
- Low installation requirements
- Defined transfer situation